No items found.
Contact Information
(208) 529-1120

Bonneville County is required to issue IRS Form 1099-MISC to report payments for services to a qualified independent contractor if they exceed $600 in any calendar year. We are also required to insure that qualified independent contractors doing business with the County provide worker’s compensation insurance for themselves and their employees as required by law. In addition the County requires all independent contractors to provide proof of liability insurance.

In order to comply with these requirements we need the following documentation in order to process payment of your invoices:

Completed IRS Form W-9 “Request for Taxpayer Identification and Certification” Certification of worker’s compensation Insurance coverage from your insurance carrier Certification of liability insurance coverage from your insurance carrier

If you do not have workers compensation insurance and are not required to carry it by law you may request a waiver of this requirement using a Bonneville County “Request for Waiver of Worker’s Compensation and/or Liability Insurance Requirements” form. This form may also be used to request a waiver of the liability insurance requirement This form and the IRS Form W-9 are available on request from the Clerk’s office.

Please mail or FAX the required documentation to the Clerk’s Office as soon as possible to avoid delays in processing payment of your invoices and possible backup withholding.

If you have any questions or comments, or if you need assistance, please contact the Clerk’s Office at (208) 529-1350 ext 1904 or by FAX at (208) 529-1311.

New Vendor Registration

Frequently Asked Questions